Wednesday, March 2, 2011

► My Favorite Sport ◄

We all like sports and we all have different sports. Sports is like a hobby. Sports can also be healthy, it is part of our daily exercise. Sports can also be our job. In sports we all know different players from different categories. Some example of sports are Basketball, Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball, and a lot more. Sometimes you can be recognize by the public by Sports, Sports also make you popular.

Now my favorite sports is Basketball. Basketball is not just passing, shooting, steeling, blocking, dribbling or running. You need to get focus when you play Basketball. You need to have accuracy for shooting the ball and passing it. You need to have speed for running or steeling. You need to jump high for blocking the ball. But not all players of basketball are good. I’m not good at playing basketball I can tell. There is something you really need when you play Basketball that is “TEAMWORK”. All players need teamwork when they play because without it you won’t win. The secret of other team is teamwork. What I like at basketball is the way they play. And my IDOL playing basketball is Ray Allen. In Basketball you need to listen to your coach especially when your losing. A basketball player need to be patient and a good listener. Cooperation with the team is one thing a team needs to win.

Well from watching and listening, I got some ideas how to play basketball. All people can play basketball we all can but like I said Cooperation and Teamwork will lead you to success. Good day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment