Sunday, March 20, 2011

► Boracay ◄

Boracay is an island of the Philippines located approximately 315 km south of Manila and 2 km off the northwest tip of Panay Island in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines.

Boracay is white sand beach and its only a 3 hour drive from our province to Caticlan. Since I was a kid I like to go Boracay with my family and relatives. I like to go there with them because without them my vacation wont be happy. The white sandy beaches. When the first time I got to Boracay I don’t know where to go. I don’t know where I am. I miss the good times with my family when the last time we got to Boracay it was 3 years ago. They are very busy so we cant plan to go to Boracay but my mom is always in Boracay lucky for here.

Today my blog is all about Boracay one of the good place here in the Philippines hope you like it.

BoracayBoracay 2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment