Sunday, March 20, 2011

► Sophomore Life ◄

My life being a second year student, is really fun and I learned a lot. Each subject has a teacher and each teacher has a profession about what they teach and they know what are they teaching us.

My studies in my sophomore life is a bit hard especially in Math. Actually I hate the subject Math full numbers. I thought Math easy until I stepped on my freshmen year. Math is just hard but not all the lesson in Math hard. I understand some of them especially I’m going to use Math for my course. Biology is all about living things in our world. I’m very interested about Biology because I was surprised about the topics in my Biology class I don’t know that a living organism is just a living organism it still has microscopic organism living in it. Computer is also one of my interesting subjects. Computer is sometimes complicated there are times that I have to ask my classmates about a lesson because I don’t know how and I don’t understand. Well its not all about the subjects its also about my friends. I like hanging with my friends when I’m in school they help me always if I have problems and I have to pay them back also I do the same thing.

I’m going to miss my second year life. A lot of fun things happened during my second year. Yeah another year for me and I will totally going to miss this batch. My blog is all about my Sophomore Life hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment