Sunday, March 20, 2011

► Travel ◄

Travel is movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations for any purpose and any duration, with or without any means of transport.

Traveling, I want to see different places in the world and I want to see people like tribes. I wanted to see places where people usually go. I like travelling because I can see a lot of new things from this world. Travel also relaxes our mind and it can help us or get some information about a place. The first place I want to visit is Japan. What I like Japan is their street custom cars and I would like to experience drifting in their country but Japan has been recently hit by an earthquake. The second place I want to visit is China. I want to see the Great Wall Of China and how great is that place. A lot of people died when the time they’re making that Wall. According to my teacher the Great Wall Of China helped the people in China from the Hun. The Third place I want to visit is Hawaii. What I like about Hawaii is their beaches and I want to see the world war 2 ship they used in the battle which is the SS Enterprise.

Their are a lot of place to travel in the world and a lot of places never seen before by our eyes. Travelling would be fun with your family or friends and we travel we can sometimes share our experiences while travelling to others which will inspire them to travel also.

No comments:

Post a Comment