Sunday, March 20, 2011

► All Time Fav Song ◄

Favorite songs, I have a lot of favorite songs my favorite genre is RnB. I also like listening to oldies like songs from the 60’s. I am fun of listening music when I’m bored.

Songs sometimes gives us inspiration and sometimes they can relate to our life. My favorite RnB music is X’s and O’s sung by Jeremih and my favorite oldies songs is sung by the Beeges, Pink Floyd, Eagles and Scorpions. My dad has a collection of oldies songs so I don’t have a problem with that. Sometimes songs let us sleep and they are good to our ears. I like listening to my favorite songs when I’m not doing anything. Song is a composition for voice or voices, performed by singing. A song may be accompanied by musical instruments, or it may be unaccompanied, as in the case of a cappella songs. A lot of people dreamed to be singer and there inspiration is their idols.

Some songs are good to our ear and some songs are bad. Some songs are liked and some songs are not. My blog is all about my All Time Fav Song hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment