Sunday, March 20, 2011

► The Cold Evening ◄

I remembered when I was in the province I like to go outside during night time because Its very cold outside and I like staying up all night with the cold breeze.

Everytime when I go to our province. I always go to my grandmother’s house and I always in their house. Their house is a good spot for catching the cold air. Some people say that when night comes in our province ghost, creatures and spirits come out, what? Are you kidding me? Since I was a baby I like going to our province and I didn’t even saw one ghost, creature or spirits. Why should I be scared if God is here with me protecting me. Creatures are true I believe because a lot people share stories about that creature and what’s funny that creature was my grandmother’s friend. That creature was like a bird, I was laughing while my grandmother is sharing that story. Wait its about the cold evening.. Back to the story yeah I’m always outside during night time because the cold breeze just relax me. I even use a motorcycle for more cold breeze.

The Cold evening? Good for a book right? For today’s blog its about The Cold Evening hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment