Friday, March 18, 2011

► Favorite Food ◄

We all like to eat and we also like different foods. People wont survive without food so we must eat three times a day. Sometimes we eat a lot of food and we tend to vomit when we eat a lot of food. We also should be careful on what we it because we can be poisoned when we eat some food.

I like different kind of foods. I like eating beef and pork. You cant see me eating vegetables because I choose the vegetables I eat. I like eating afritada, adobong baboy, dinuguan, sinigang na baboy, tambo and a lot more. Those we’re just my all time favorite, I have a lot more. Food also energize our energy. Without food we cant survive and lucky for me I can eat the food that other people cant. That’s the problem some of us can eat our favorite food and some of use cant like street children that’s why we should be thankful that we can eat different kind of food. This day people like eating junk foods and that’s their favorite food. That’s why children are malnourished because they lack of nutrients in their body. We can also follow the food pyramid for good result of our bodies nutrition. We should choose the right favorite food especially the one that can maintain our body healthy.

We should be thankful that we are eating good foods. We shouldn’t waste the food that we eat because when the time comes that your not going to eat the food that your eating right now well if i we’re you I wont waste my food and ill keep on eating healthy foods than eating junk foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment