Saturday, March 19, 2011

► All Time Favorite Cartoon Character ◄

When I was I kid I love watching cartoons. There are a lot of cartoon characters and we all have our favorite cartoon character. When I was a kid I am very entertained with this show even today. I’ll tell you my favorite cartoon characters.

One is Tom and Jerry a cartoon about a cat and mouse. Tom and Jerry is an American animated series of theatrical shorts, television shows and specials, feature film, home films created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. Tom is the cat and Jerry is the Mouse. What I like about Tom and Jerry is that they make me laugh every time I watch them. The second is SpongeBob Squarepants. SpongeBob Squarepants is is an American animated television series, created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg. Much of the series centers on the exploits and adventures of the title character and his various friends in the underwater city "Bikini Bottom". The series' popularity has prompted the release of a media franchise, contributing to its position as Nickelodeon's highest rated show, the most distributed property of MTV Networks, and among Nicktoons' most-watched shows. SpongeBob is a Sponge and his best friends are Patrick Star and the Sandy the squirrel. I love watching SpongeBob because it’s also entertaining and full of comedy. Last is Family Guy. Family Guy is an American animated television series created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company. Family Guy is also full of violence but not all episodes have violence. This cartoon makes me laugh every time I watch it and my favorite is Peter Griffin a fat guy who is very funny in that show.

We all have different favorite cartoon character in different categories. Some of us are mature enough and some us are not. Well I still like watching cartoons who cares? I like watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment