Wednesday, March 16, 2011

► HS2 Computer Class ◄

2nd year computer life, this class relax my mind especially doing activities. This school year my computer class was awesome and I believe all the topics we studied especially the BLOG is going to be a part of my life. Good thing Sir Weng teached us about BLOG one of my favorite.

This school year our computer class was good and we learned how to make our own websites. At first I was thinking that maybe I can’t do this I’m not ready for this but when I easily understand each and every topic I want to make my own website. Computer class is a good class maybe I’ll take an IT course in college because of this. Topics in 2nd year Computer class is very easy when you understand how to do it. My teacher in my computer class is Sir Weng, he is a very good teacher and he knows a lot about computer. And yes he is strict but not that much, he is also our Prefect of Discipline. Sir Weng teached us so much about computer and I understand some but others no because some are very complicated but I know I can do it no problem. Lucky for me we have computer class in this school because without it I think I won’t be having a computer. Last but not the least I was very happy and I appreciated our last topic it’s all about BLOG, this topic is very interesting and like Sir Weng said we may use this when we grow up. Really appreciated that topic. Thank you so much Sir Weng, you’re a very good teacher.

This school year was fun I learned a lot of topics about 2nd year computer class and yeah I will be needing this forever in my life especially the BLOG and based from those topics maybe I can use this for my college course.

No comments:

Post a Comment