Friday, March 18, 2011

► Field Trip ◄

January 28, 2010 was a very exciting day. That day was our field trip and I woke up 4:00 in the morning. I went to school 5:00 in the morning their are a lot of cars. 5:30 in the morning we left the school.

I waited for how many hours just for this educational trip. I’m very excited. We are going to Subic for our educational trip. While in the bus our tour guide was sharing something about the Philippines like what happened on the specific place we went. I learned a lot of things. The first place we went was Zoobic Safari which is a big zoo in Subic. I learned a lot about animals and some of the animals in that zoo was new. the second place was Ocean Adventure we spend all our time in Ocean Adventure. We took our lunch in Ocean Adventure and I was full the food was great. In Ocean Adventure we learned a lot about ocean animals and they even got shows for entertainment and also educational. The last place we went was Duty Free in Subic I bought a lot of chocolates and chips for my brother and my parents. That was fun and I hope I can come again in my next educational trip.

Educational trip our not only for fun, we can also learn something while walking and learning things and facts about what is happening around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment