Sunday, March 20, 2011

► All Time Favorite Movie ◄

Movies is a story conveyed with moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects. The process of filmmaking has developed into an art form and industry.

I like action movies and movies all about cars. I like watching movies with my dad especially when there’s a new action movie released. I also like watching movies about cars because I like cars. I like action movies like Rambo, Die Hard, Terminator, Triple X and a lot more. From those given examples Triple X was my favorite starring Vin Diesel and Ice Cube. Movies about cars, Fast and The Furious and Gone in 60 Seconds was my favorite good stories and very entertaining. I like all the cars in the movie. Movies really entertain me because some movies are related with my life and some movies can be a inspiration. Movies this day cost 150-200PHP that is just a normal movie 3D movies cost 300-500PHP it depends on the cinema you got in.

Movies are entertaining in different categories. Movies relaxes our mind and removes stress. Watching movies is a hobby for people and watching movies can sometimes inspire our mind and learn something from that movie and maybe we can put it in our life. Movies is my blog for today hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment