Wednesday, February 23, 2011

► SUMMER 2011 ◄

Summer… one of the best time bonding with your family and friends. The time to have a break and relax. I’ve been waiting for summer and finally here it comes very excited.

My plans for this Summer 2011 is to have a bonding time with my family and friends. I can say summer sometimes is boring so I planned to have a summer job with my dad that’s a good bonding. I even planned to go to Hurom-Hurom in Kalibo in our province that’s a good place so spend my time with my family and relatives. I also planned to go to Boracay with my family and relatives bonding. Summer comes once a year so I better spend my time with my family and a little time with friends. Summer is very hot and this is the time to get a HALO-HALO!!!!. I have planned a lot for this summer vacation and I expect that this is going to be the best summer vacation and I will ENJOY it. After the enjoyment it’s time to relax and the time to have bonding with your friends. As I said I planned to go to Boracay so I even planned to go with my friends. Family and friends at the same time? That would be great! After the fun time in Boracay time to go back to normal. Jobs and no more bonding with my family but that’s enough time because we have 1 month of bonding. I planned to look and explore some places here in the Philippines with my uncle. I even planned taking a Drum and Guitar lesson so that my parents can be proud of me. There are more a lot of plans I planned for this summer but that’s all I can share for today.

Summer is coming near, prepare everything and lets have FUN TIME. Enjoy have a bonding time especially to your family. Happy SUMMER 2011 Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment