Sunday, March 20, 2011

► BLOGS ◄

Blog is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.

Our topic for today is all about BLOG. I met BLOG last February our Computer teacher introduced us to BLOG. At first I thought making a blog could be hard but the time I knew how to use this BLOG I liked it and I kept on posting any topics that can be related to my life. BLOG we can put anything in our blog any topic will do. In my BLOG I posted 30 BLOGS including this topic. I’m fun of using BLOGGER and like our computer teacher Sir Weng said we can use this BLOG even when we have jobs. Posting in your BLOG account about different topics can also be red by the followers of your BLOG account.

Today my topic is all about BLOGS hope you like it.

1 comment: